sky troopers Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
[HQ] Johnny_Winter_-_Discography_(1969-2007)

Répondre au sujet    sky troopers Index du Forum » Ambassade » Taverne Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
[HQ] Johnny_Winter_-_Discography_(1969-2007)
Auteur Message
sublaur

Message [HQ] Johnny_Winter_-_Discography_(1969-2007) Répondre en citant
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Johnny_Winter_-_Discography_(1969-2007) > bit.ly/27IFlTO

Retrieved...July...17,...2014Retrieved....October....31,....2014ed.)Retrieved....July....17,....2014Djnoble.demon.co.ukJohn..Dawson..Winter..III..(February..23,..1944....July..16,..2014),..known..as..Johnny..Winter,..was..an..American..musician,..singer,..songwriter,..multi-instrumentalist..and..producerBackbeat..BooksRetrieved....October....30,....2014In..1988,..he..was..inducted..into..the..Blues..Foundation..Hall..of..Fame..and..in..2003,..he..was..ranked..63rd..in..Rolling..Stone..magazine's..list..of..the.."100..Greatest..Guitarists..of..All..Time".[1]It..includes..Winter's..interpretation..of..eleven..early..blues..and..rock..'n'..roll..classics..and..features..several..guest..artists..(Vince..Gill,..Sonny..Landreth,..Susan..Tedeschi,..Edgar..Winter,..Warren..Haynes,..and..Derek..Trucks)King's.."Be..Careful..with..a..Fool".[4]1....at....AllMusicRoyalties....were....not....Winter's....primary....concern,...."I....just....don't....want....that....bullshit....out2...2008...3.78181...Live...Bootleg...Series...Vol^..Jurek,..ThomLive...Bootleg...Series...Vol^....Jurek,....ThomRetrieved..October..30,..2014^..a..b..Koda,..CubRetrieved...October...30,...201410....(2013)[36]....Live....Bootleg....Special....Edition....(2014)[37]....Live....Bootleg....Series....VolRetrieved...October...31,...2014^..Live..Bootleg..Series..Vol^.."Thunderhead",..Badcat..Records^..."Search......The...Blues...Foundation"^.."Johnny..Winter..dies..at..70;..dazzling..blues..guitarist"RYM...uses...cookies...to...personalise...content...and...ads,...and...to...analyze...traffic...as...outlined...in...our...privacy...policyRetrieved..February..11,..20151..Singles..1964.."Road..Runner".."Gangster..of..Love"..1967..(as..The..Traits).."Parchman..Farm".."Tramp".."Harlem..Shuffle"..1968.."Rollin'..and..Tumblin'".."Forty-Four"..1969.."I'll..Drown..in..My..Tears".."Johnny..BThe..best..of..the..blues:..the..101..essential..albums..(1ISBN978-0-87930-973-2.[he]....made....an....iconic....life....for....himself....by....playing....the....blues.[20]^...Jurek,...ThomRetrieved...January...21,...2015Muddy....Waters....sessions[edit]As....Ames....left....no....obvious....heirs,....the....ownership....rights....of....the....Ames....master....recordings....remains....unclearIn....2011,....Johnny....Winter....released....Roots....on....Megaforce....RecordsAccording....to....Winter,...."I....never....even....met....Jim....Morrison!....There's....a....whole....album....of....Jimi....and....Jim....and....I'm....supposedly....on....the....album....but....I....don't....think....I....am....'cause....I....never....met....Jim....Morrison....in....my....life!....I'm....sure....I....never,....never....played....with....Jim....Morrison....at....all!....I....don't....know....how....that....[rumor]....got....started."[7]Johnny...Winter...Most...underrated...drummers?...Concert...Billings...That...Made...No...Sense...lead...singers...who...are...also...kickass...guitarists...Best...double...album...ever?...Blues...Rock...better...than...the...first...3...ZZ...LPs?...The...real...Dad-Rock:...What...does...your...Dad...listen...to?...What...is...the...whitest...band?...Nouveau...List:...One...Record...For...Each...Season...Artists...with...physical/health...conditions f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 19:40 (2016)
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message [HQ] Johnny_Winter_-_Discography_(1969-2007)

Aujourd’hui à 03:53 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    sky troopers Index du Forum » Ambassade » Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation